Appealing to Canadian businesses with a good business to business email list will give you an edge over the competition and expand your international marketing and will likely result in larger purchases and partnership opportunities.
As a rule, the more platforms you use to get your message across, the more people will receive your message. Finding a good business to business email list alone will help you to reach promising, viable networking and partnership opportunities, so imagine how much more effective your campaign would be if you send material by mail and email. Mailing list options for consumers and businesses alike will help you to reach a wider audience, contributing to more sales and larger sales in the process.
When done well, email marketing is an effective way to communicate with your customers. Email is inexpensive, convenient, and is easy to track. Consider an email marketing strategy that respects Canadian laws and targets your clients with the right message.
Your message is what can make or break a marketing campaign. Encourage readers to open your email by delivering a message that informs, entertains, and resonates. Potential strategies:
• Create a catchy and meaningful subject line
• Have a strong lead-in sentence that will entice people to keep reading
• Offer value such as discounts or useful information like professional advice or tips of the week
• Learn about your audience - their characteristics, their values and their interests - and tailor your message to their needs. Adopt appropriate language and style
• Invite action by providing your contact information, links to learn more or a way for customers to 'buy now'